In December, doctors and nurses at the University of Delhi hospital in the southern city of Ahmedabad lost their lives after the two of them were rushed to a private hospital by a patient.
The two had suffered from a rare disease that had not been diagnosed till now.
The patient was admitted to the hospital on a fever, and the staff decided to treat him by giving him a dose of a highly toxic drug.
After two hours, they noticed a sudden drop in temperature.
The temperature plummeted to 5 degrees Celsius.
The staff immediately started resuscitating the patient but he was dead within an hour.
The next day, doctors, nurses and other patients gathered at the hospital to mourn the loss of the patients.
Doctors and nurses were on standby in the ward as the staff kept pumping the patient’s blood to keep the temperature below 5 degrees.
They also brought in medical experts to treat the patients with the drug.
The hospital staff was under immense pressure to save the two patients, the doctors and other staff, but when the temperature fell to 5 degree Celsius, the staff did not take any chances.
They began to use their power tools to save them.
The second time, the patient was taken to the same hospital in a critical condition and was declared dead.
The hospital staff used a pressure-relief device on the patient and began breathing heavily to revive him.
The second patient had a blood clot that had developed in his lung.
The doctors were shocked to see that the patient died at such a critical stage and that his life was being taken away from him.
When the patient returned home, he found the death certificate and the hospital staff had no explanation.
On Sunday, the medical experts took the second patient to the city’s medical college and he was declared alive.
The doctors rushed him to the nearest hospital, where he is being treated.
The medical college has started an investigation into the matter.
The two patients were the worst casualties to date in the hospital’s emergency department.
Both died after suffering from respiratory failure due to a clot in their lungs.
In one case, the hospital did not give the patients oxygen until they needed it.
The incident is not an isolated one.
In February, a 23-year-old man died of COVID-19 while in the ICU at the KMC Hospital in Delhi.
The death certificate says he suffered from respiratory paralysis and cardiac arrest, and that he died due to cardiac failure.
The doctor who treated the patient had to be transferred to the ICUs because he did not have the equipment to treat such a patient safely.
He was sent home to recover.
The state government has launched a probe into the incident and has ordered an inquiry committee.