President Donald Trump slammed the “horrible” attacks on Paris and vowed to “take out” the terrorists.
The president, in remarks to reporters at the White House, described the attacks as “absolutely despicable,” and described the victims as “beautiful people” and “great people.”
“They are just a horrible, terrible, terrible people, and I think it’s going to be a horrible day,” he said.
“They are beautiful people.
And I think that they have no idea what they’re getting into.”
Trump’s remarks come as a new wave of attacks across France and Belgium are believed to have been carried out by Islamic State militants, according to French officials.
He warned of retaliation against those responsible.
Trump said the attacks were “horrific” and that France and the United States will take out “the bad guys.”
“France and the U.S. will take down the bad guys,” Trump said.
In the immediate aftermath of the Paris attacks, Trump said the U,S.
and allies must “stop the flow of people from the Middle East.”
“I’ve got a lot of concerns, and we’ve got to get people out of the Middle Eastern countries,” he told reporters.
“You’ve got terrorists in the Middle of Europe, we have to stop the flow, and that’s the most important thing.
We have to get them out.”
Trump has previously expressed concern about the impact of Islamic State on the United Kingdom and France.
The U.K. and France were among the first countries to be hit by the terrorist group in its first wave of terror attacks in 2016.
The Paris attacks have prompted renewed calls for the U.,S.
to do more to confront the threat posed by the terror group.
The attacks were first reported by a local news outlet.
Trump has also said he believes the Paris attackers were inspired by the Islamic State and pledged to help the group.
The U.N. Security Council on Friday unanimously approved a proposal to launch a massive peacekeeping mission to replace the U.-backed U.M.-led mission in Iraq.
The resolution is one of the biggest changes to the U-M-led peacekeeping effort in nearly two decades.
The Security Council approved the resolution Thursday, sending it to the 15-member body for a vote on Monday.
The United States has long argued that U.MSF is too dependent on the UMB to be effective and that it needs to be able to operate independently of the UOB.
The resolution also provides for the creation of a U.F.O. in Africa, which is expected to cost about $15 billion.